Aloo Sabzi Recipe
Aloo Sabzi is a popular Indian dish made with potatoes, spices, and tomatoes. It is often served with rice or chapatis.
- 3 potatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 chili (optional)
- 1 can of peas (optional)
- Boil the potatoes, remove the skin and cut them into pieces or mash them.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin and chili (if using), then add the chopped onion and cook until softened.
- Add the mashed potatoes to the pan and mix well.
- Add the coriander powder, chili powder, and garam masala to the pan and mix well. Add the can of peas (if using).
- Add the chopped tomato to the pan and stir for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve hot with rice or chapatis.
You can use your Fediverse (i.e. Mastodon, among many others) account to reply to this post.