- 1 x Onion
- 1 x Green Chili
- 9 x Garlic Cloves
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 x Small Tomato or 1 x Big Tomato
- Cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 cups of frozen green peas
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of butter
Cut all the Ingredients for the Paste down and create a Paste from it.
Put cumin seeds into a pan with oil, then add the chili powder and the prepared paste after that. Later add the coriander powder and turmeric powder, some salt after that.
Cook for 5 min. Then the peas will be added. After that, add water.
Cook for 2 min. Add Garam masala and butter