Chicken Curry Recipe
Perfect to chapati or rice.
- 1 onion
- chicken pieces
- 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 big tomato
- 1 green chili
- 6 cashews
- 10g of coriander leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- cumin seeds
- coriander powder
- cumin powder
- chicken masala
- garam masala
- Cut down one onion and blend it.
- Cut down chicken pieces, add 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, 2 teaspoon yogurt, a bit salt and 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Leave the marinated chicken for 30 minutes.
- Cut down 1 big tomato, 1 green chili, 6 cashews, 10g of coriander leaves and blend them.
- Heat up oil, put one bay leave, a little bit of cumin seeds, then add half of a chopped onion and onion paste. Cook it for a bit till it gets brown, then add the tomato paste and as much Salt as you like.
- Add the chicken, cook for 2 min. Then add one teaspoon of coriander powder, half teaspoon of cumin powder, add some chili powder and half teaspoon of chicken masala. 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala will be added later.
- Mix it and then add some water, let it cook for 15 min and test it then.
- Finally, you can add chopped coriander leaves.
You can use your Fediverse (i.e. Mastodon, among many others) account to reply to this post.