Chicken Corn Wraps Recipe
A delicious recipe for chicken corn wraps with mushrooms, soy sauce, and chili sauce.
- 1 onion
- 1 can of corn
- chicken pieces
- soy sauce
- chili sauce
- Garam masala
- rémoulade sauce
- Put one onion, one can of corn, a bit of mushrooms and some chicken pieces into a pan and fry it.
- Later add some soy sauce, chili sauce and maybe Garam masala.
- Wrap it together into a Warp and add ketchup and mayonnaise or rémoulade sauce.
- Instead of normal chili sauce, Sriracha also works well
- Tastes best with self-made Chapatis
- Can also be done without chicken
You can use your Fediverse (i.e. Mastodon, among many others) account to reply to this post.