Chai Tea Drink
This delicious chai recipe is perfect for two people and can be made vegan by using oat or soy milk.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk (or oat/soy milk for vegan option)
- 2 tsp chai tea powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp grated ginger or crushed green cardamom
- In a pot, combine the water and milk (or oat/soy milk) and heat on the stove.
- Add the chai tea powder and sugar to the pot.
- Let the mixture heat for a few minutes, then add the grated ginger or crushed green cardamom.
- Continue to heat the mixture until it reaches the desired color and flavor of chai tea.
- Strain the mixture and divide it into two cups.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
You can use your Fediverse (i.e. Mastodon, among many others) account to reply to this post.